Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boy was I sweaty!

One word: Kickboxing....

K - kicking - hey, there are a lot of letters
I - I can't believe I actually lasted 30 minutes
C - Class was really an hour - gotta work up to it
K - Kangaroos box better than me
B - you know it, boxing
O - Oh, my goodness, I'm out of shape
X - hmmmm, xylophone? Xtra calories burned
I - I need ryhthm...kick AND box?!
N - Not what I expected, but I will go again, I'm a...
G - ...Glutton for punishment!

With a shout out to my friend, Amy, who introduced me to this new kind of pain!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

B rave
r esliant
a ccomplished
v ery brave
e ven if you are getting old!

Watch out Lisa-son!!!

I know you were sore for several days after!

Anonymous said...

I can't do anything on one leg. I'd keep falling down!!

Mom

Sandi said...

Awesome Lisa!